Friday, August 21, 2009

Laundry Day

hi hi hi!

The movie is wrapped and I'm pretty pumped! It was a gangbang directed by the lovely Chi Chi LaRue. Great cast, great crew and i made a few new friends too!

I'm doing laundry right now at my place in West Hollywood, watching (of course) the food network with the pup on my lap.

I'm watching these chefs scrambling around making all of these gorgeous dishes, and i love how the judges are eating this ridiculous food and they're just like "this is a little bland for me blah blah blah".

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!? haha

I would kill an orphan to be a judge on that show and eat all of that amazing food!

oh wells

I gotta run and fold my clothes so i can look cute tonight!

love you guys, I'm sure I'll see everyone soon

oh and Wolf, you did a GREAT job on the red carpet at the Freshmen Party. <3<3<3


Hugs and Puppies,

-V-

No comments:

Post a Comment